The Key to our Community Projects are the Team Members who are Volunteers and are not employees of the company or official representatives.
If you are interested in becoming a Team Member for Imaxinar DM (IDM), please contact us with your thoughts and any questions.
Team Member 101:
- Are Volunteers for our Community of users
- Willing to help with outreach on Social Media and/or local events
- Actively Help others with any questions
- Contribute suggestions and ideas for new products or improvements
- Enjoy developing and sharing their own projects that use our devices
- When possible, have shipping priority for devices after a release
- Can be considered as one of the Moderators for our community Forum
- Can be considered for the Testing Team who:
- Have access in advance to what is in development
- Alpha and/or Beta test selected new devices or revisions
We are a skills based organization, so to be a volunteer Team Member you must:
- Have skills which match our projects
- Actively participate and contribute Value to our Community on a steady basis
We reserve the right to remove from Team membership anyone for any reason, but especially those who:
- Do not match the basic criteria above
- Is deemed by management to not be suitable as was stated by the Team Member (qualifications or skills issue)
- Is a detriment to the IDM community, our products or our values and goals.